10 Ways to Boost Male Fertility and Increase Sperm Count
Hundreds of millions of sperm are produced every day, but only a tiny fraction result in a successful pregnancy. Trying to conceive can be an emotional roller coaster for couples, especially when faced with fertility issues. Male factor infertility contributes to approximately 50% of all cases of infertility and is the sole cause in 20-30% of cases. The good news is that there are things men can do to improve their fertility and increase their sperm count. We are here with the 10 best ways to get you started.
Fertility and Sperm Count Tips for Men
It’s no secret that male fertility has been on the decline in recent years. There are a number of factors that have contributed to this trend, including poor diet, environmental toxins, and stress. Fortunately, there are a number of things that men can do to boost their fertility and improve their sperm count.
Here are 10 tips for boosting male fertility and increasing sperm count:
- Eat a Nutritious Diet: Processed foods are high in unhealthy fats and chemicals that can adversely affect sperm health. Excessive alcohol consumption can also damage sperm and reduce fertility.
- Get Regular Exercise: Exercise is important for overall health, and it can also help boost fertility. Men who are overweight or obese have lower sperm counts than those who are at a healthy weight. Exercise can help you lose weight and improve your overall health, both of which will increase your chances of conceiving.
- Manage Stress Levels: Stress has been linked to lower sperm counts in men. If you're trying to boost your fertility, it's important to find ways to reduce stress in your life. Exercise, relaxation techniques, and spending time with friends and family can all help reduce stress levels and improve your chances of conceiving.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking is one of the worst things you can do for your fertility. Not only does it damage your sperm, but it also lowers your testosterone levels and decreases your sex drive. When it comes to boosting your fertility, quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do. There are many ways to quit, so find one that works for you and stick with it. You'll be glad you did when you see the results in your sperm count.
- Get Enough Sleep The importance of getting enough sleep cannot be overstated, and it can also help to boost male fertility. A man who is well-rested is more likely to have a higher sperm count than one who is sleep-deprived. In addition, getting enough sleep helps to balance hormones, which can also impact fertility.
- Avoid Exposure to Toxins: Exposure to environmental toxins such as chemicals and heavy metals can damage sperm and reduce fertility. If possible, avoid exposure to toxins by working in a safe environment and using protective gear when necessary.
- Take Supplements: Certain vitamins and minerals are essential for optimal sperm health. Taking a daily multivitamin or supplementing with specific nutrients such as vitamin C, zinc, and selenium can improve your sperm count.
- Treat Any Underlying Medical Conditions Certain medical conditions can impact fertility. If you have a medical condition that could affect your ability to conceive, be sure to get treatment to improve your chances of success. Get help from the best IVF Specialist in Wakad that can help to treat any underlying medical conditions causing fertility issues. They will also provide advice on lifestyle changes that may boost fertility.
- See a Fertility Specialist: If you’ve been trying to conceive without success, it may be time to see a fertility specialist. A fertility specialist can help you determine the cause of your infertility and develop a treatment plan. You can opt for the best IVF Treatment in Wakad that offers the latest technology along with experienced IVF specialist in Wakad so that you can get the best chance at success!
Last SayMale fertility is a topic that isn’t often talked about, but it’s important. We hope this article has given you some helpful tips on how to boost male fertility and increase sperm count. If you have any questions or want more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Nucleus IVF provides the best IVF Treatment in Wakad, so if you’re struggling with infertility we can help.
- Endometriosis: A condition in which the tissue that lines the uterus grows outside of the uterus, causing inflammation and scarring. This can lead to blockages in the fallopian tubes or changes in the shape of the uterus, making it difficult for a fertilized egg to implant.
- Fibroids: Non-cancerous growths that develop in the uterus. Fibroids can cause changes in the shape of the uterus, making it difficult for a fertilized egg to implant.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID): An infection of the reproductive organs that can damage the fallopian tubes and ovaries.
- Congenital Defects: Birth defects that affect the reproductive system, such as blockages in the fallopian tubes or a uterus that is abnormally shaped.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What fruit makes sperm fast?
Watermelon. It's 92% water, and has amino acids like citrulline, which become arginine in the body. Arginine boosts nitric oxide production, which relaxes blood vessels, the same way Viagra does. Watermelon also has lycopene, an antioxidant that helps keep sperm healthy.
Q2. What can cause watery sperm?
The main cause of watery sperm is due to a lack of fertility. When a man ejaculates, his semen contains a high concentration of sperm. However, if the man has a low sperm count, the semen will be more dilute and contain fewer sperm. Watery sperm can also be caused by infections, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea. These infections can damage the reproductive organs and reduce fertility.
To Learn More, Let's Book An Appointment or Call Now !!!
081491 43338 / https://www.nucleusivf.com